Mornflake Gluten Free Porridge Oats are bursting with pure, natural wholegrain goodness, the perfect choice for a healthy lifestyle! These quick cooking oats are perfect for porridge or to use in baking.
£2.50 500gBuy Online
Mornflake Gluten Free OATFLAKES (100%)
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD.
Per 40g portion***
per 40g Portion
Of which saturates
of which sugars
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
(‡RI = Reference intake)
** The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium
*** Nutrition information per 40g portion will be the same when the product is cooked with water
How to Make
On the Hob:
- In a saucepan mix 40g of Mornflake Gluten Free Porridge Oats with 285mls (½ pint) of cold water.
- Bring to the boil and then stir continuously for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stand for 1 minute.
- If you like your porridge creamier make as above with milk or use half milk half water. Add salt or sugar to taste as required.
Alternatively prepare in the Microwave:
† Based on 800W microwave oven. If yours is different adjust the time accordingly.
- Using a large microwavable bowl, mix 40g of Mornflake Gluten Free Porridge Oats with 285mls (½ pint) of cold water, leave uncovered and cook on full power† for 2 minutes.
- Stir well and then cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes on full power.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute.
- If you like your porridge creamier make as above with milk or use half milk half water. Add salt or sugar to taste if required.
- High Fibre
- 100% Wholegrain
- Helps Actively Lower Cholesterol*
- Great for Vegetarians & Vegans
*As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, oat beta glucans have been shown to help lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One 40g portion of Mornflake Gluten Free Oatflakes provides 1.6g of beta glucans from oats, which is 53% of 3g, the suggested daily amount.
To keep them delicious store in a cool, dry place away from strong odours.
Box – Card – Widely Recycled
Film - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores
Not at Kerbside