If customers receive damaged or faulty goods, we will replace the item free of charge. We must be notified within three days of receipt and any faulty items must be returned to us.
Orders may be placed by phone – 01270 213 261 or online. Where applicable VAT is included.
All transactions taking place within the shop are conducted inside a secure server area. From the moment you arrive at our website until you leave your privacy is assured. All credit card transactions take place courtesy of Barclays Merchant Services and sagepay formally protx, one of the world’s leading secure online credit card processors. Should you still not feel comfortable ordering online please order by fax or by post.
We respect your rights to privacy and will NOT pass on any information you give us to a third party.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected by our terms and conditions. All terms, conditions and sales are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Orders from outside the UK
We are prepared to supply orders to any part of the world. However, for orders outside the UK the distribution costs will vary considerably for each country. If you would like a quotation for any order outside the UK please email us at email@example.com
If you have any questions which cannot be answered on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Mornflake, North Western Mills, Crewe, Cheshire CW2 6HP
Mornflake Porridge Championship 2018 terms and conditions. If you choose to enter this competitions, it is assumed that you have carefully read the following terms and conditions and agree to adhere to them.
-  This competition is organised by Morning Foods Limited, North Western Mills, Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 6HP, England. All entries must be submitted by 11.59pm Thursday 4th October 2018.  There can only be one winner, who is to be decided by Morning Foods Limited on Friday 5th October 2018. Morning Foods Limited reserve the right to contact the winner directly, via Instagram.  In the event of a dispute with regard to a competition or its outcome, the decision of Morning Foods Limited is final and no correspondence will be entered into.  An entrant must not be an employee or contractor of Morning Foods Limited or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members. Morning Foods Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.  Morning Foods Limited reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the above terms and conditions. An entrant must be resident in the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over.  Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. Should the prize notification be returned as undeliverable, or a reply to the notification be received after the allotted time, the prize winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected.  Morning Foods Limited reserves the right to publish the names of competition winner(s) online on the associated company brand’s websites or through the relevant print media.  In the event that any competition entrant is disqualified, Morning Foods Limited in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.  Only one entry per person per competition is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and Morning Foods Limited discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, Morning Foods Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.  Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Morning Foods Limited reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.  Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Morning Foods Limited and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.  Morning Foods Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.  Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
Offers and Promotions
- This offer is only available through purchases on the Mornflake online shop on Mornflake.com.
- This offer is for solely the Mornflake Crispy Muesli range named and no other products.
- Individual website purchases are limited to £100 per customer.
- Customers must spend over £15 after the discount has come into effect to qualify for Free Delivery.
- The above offer does not constitute a legally binding contract and Morning Foods reserves the right to cancel orders should they not comply with the above terms and conditions.