Mornflake Superfast Oats are bursting with pure, natural wholegrain goodness, the perfect choice for a healthy lifestyle!
We carefully cut the oats in to three before gently rolling them. The smaller oatflakes absorb the water or milk quicker making them cook superfast, perfect for a smooth & creamy porridge.
£0.80 500gBuy Online
Mornflake OATFLAKES (100%).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
Per 40g Portion***
per 40g Portion
Of which saturates
of which sugars
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
(‡RI = Reference intake)
** The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium
*** Nutrition information per 40g portion will be the same when the product is cooked with water
How to Make
For great results use a hob:
- In a saucepan mix 40g of Mornflake Superfast Oats with 285mls (½ pint) of cold water.
- Bring to the boil and then stir continuously for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stand for 1 minute.
- If you like your porridge creamier make as above with milk or use half milk half water. Add salt or sugar to taste as required.
Alternatively prepare in the microwave:
†Based on 800w microwave oven, if yours is different adjust the time accordingly.
- Using a large microwavable bowl, mix 40g of Mornflake Superfast Oats with 285mls (½ pint) of cold water, leave uncovered and cook on full power† for 2 minutes.
- Stir well and then cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes on full power.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute.
- High in Fibre
- Helps Actively Lower Cholesterol*
- 100% Wholegrain
- Great for Vegetarians & Vegans
*As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, oat beta glucans have been shown to help lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One 40g portion of Superfast Oats provides 1.6g of beta glucans from oats, which is 53% of 3g, the suggested daily amount.
Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours, once opened store in an airtight container.
Film - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores – not at kerbside
Where To Buy