Our Oats 2 Go sachets are the speedy way to ensure a healthy start to your day!
Our oat sachets are simple, delicious and quick to cook, so if your mornings are a rush, then grab our Oats 2 Go Original for an instantly nutritious breakfast!
Each pack contains 10 porridge sachets.
£1.00 270gBuy Online
Mornflake Wholegrain OATFLAKES (100%)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
Also, not suitable for NUT, WHEAT & BARLEY or SOYA allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product.
Per Sachet with 180mls of semi-skimmed milk
Per 27g Sachet
Per 27g Sachet
Of which saturates
of which sugars
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
(‡RI = Reference intake)
** The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium
††This product has no added sugar but contains naturally occurring sugar
How to Make
For best results use a Microwave:
†Microwave guidelines based on 800W microwave oven so if yours is different please adjust the time accordingly; a lower wattage microwave will need about ½ minute longer.
- Empty sachet contents into a non-metallic bowl.
- Fill sachet with cold milk to the fill line (approx. 180mls) and pour onto the oats.
- Cook on full power for 1 minute†
- Give them a stir & pop back in to cook for another minute†
- Stand for 1 minute & then tuck in, but be careful contents will be hot! If you like your porridge slightly thicker cook for a further 30 seconds.
On the Hob:
- Empty the sachet contents into a saucepan.
- Fill the sachet with cold milk to the fill line (around 180mls) & add to the saucepan.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 2 minutes or until all the milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- High Fibre
- Contains Wholegrain
- Helps Actively Reduce Cholesterol*
- No Added Salt**
- No Added Sugar††
- Source of Protein
- Great for Vegetarians & Vegans
*As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, oat beta glucans have been shown to help lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One 27g portion of Mornflake Original Oats 2 Go provides 1g of beta glucans from oats, which is 33% of 3g, the suggested daily intake.
To keep them delicious, store in a cool, dry place
Box – Card – Widely Recycled
Sachet – Paper & Plastic – Not Currently Recycled
Where To Buy