Bursting with pure, natural wholegrain goodness, our Medium Oatmeal is the perfect choice for a healthy lifestyle!
As well as delicious porridge, Mornflake Medium Oatmeal is perfect as a coating for fish or meat, ideal for light stuffing's and makes a really crunchy crumble topping.
£0.79 500gBuy Online
Mornflake Stoneground OATMEAL (100%)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
Per 40g portion***
per 40g Portion
Of which saturates
of which sugars
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
(‡RI = Reference intake)
** The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium
*** Nutrition information per 40g portion will be the same when the product is cooked with water
How to Make
Oatmeal porridge on the hob:
- Boil 430mls (¾ pint) of water in a saucepan and slowly add 40g of Mornflake Oatmeal, stirring continuously.
- Keep stirring gently until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 20 minutes or longer if you like a thicker porridge.
- High in Fibre
- Helps Actively Lower Cholesterol*
- 100% Wholegrain
- Great for Vegetarians & Vegans
*As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, oat beta glucans have been shown to help lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One 40g portion of Medium Oatmeal provides 1.6g of beta glucans from oats, which is 53% of 3g, the suggested daily amount.
Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours, once opened store in an airtight container.
Bag – Plastic – Not Currently Recycled
Where To Buy