How to Make
Click steps as you go along to mark them as complete
- Add the Mornflake Oatbran, water, milk, blueberries and raspberries to a saucepan. Place on a high heat and bring to the boil.
- Turn down to a simmer, and cook for three minutes. Let stand for one minute.
Stir in the quark, and serve with some extra berries.
Alternatively, to cook a single portion in the microwave
- Mix 40g oatbran and 140ml water and 145ml semi skimmed milk and the berries in a large microwaveable bowl.
- Cook on full power* for two minutes.
- Stir well and cook for a further one and a half minutes on full power. Serve as above.
TIP: Make it dairy free and vegan by using your choice of plant milk and add a generous spoon of low fat dairy free yoghurt.