Scotland has the perfect growing conditions for oats and grows some of the best oats in the world. Mornflake Scottish Oats are bursting with pure, natural, wholegrain goodness, the perfect choice for a healthy lifestyle!
£2.29 1.5kgBuy Online
Mornflake Scottish Whole Rolled OATFLAKES (100%).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
Per 40g portion***
%RI‡ Per 40g portion
Of which saturates
Of which sugars
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
(‡RI = Reference intake)
** The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium
*** Nutrition information per 40g portion will be the same when the product is cooked with water
How to Make
Delicious oat porridge on the hob:
- In a saucepan mix 40g of Scottish Jumbo Oats with 285mls (½ pint) of cold water.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
- If you like your porridge creamier make as above with milk or use half milk half water. Add salt or sugar to taste if required.
- High in Fibre
- Helps Actively Lower Cholesterol*
- 100% Wholegrain
- Source of Protein
- Great for Vegetarians & Vegans
*As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, oat beta glucans have been shown to help lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One 40g portion of Scottish Whole Rolled Oats provides 1.6g of beta glucans from oats, which is 53% of 3g, the suggested daily amount.
Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours, once opened store in an airtight container.
Bag – Paper – Widely Recycled
Where To Buy