Mornflake Organic Oats are bursting with pure, natural wholegrain goodness, the perfect choice for a healthy lifestyle.
Grown and milled organically, our organic oats are not only good for you but they're great for the environment too!
£1.80 750kgBuy Online
Mornflake Organic OATFLAKES (100%).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
Also not suitable for WHEAT or BARELY allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product.
Per 40g Portion***
per 40g Portion
Of which saturates
of which sugars
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
(‡RI = Reference intake)
** The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium
*** Nutrition information per 40g portion will be the same when the product is cooked with water
How to Make
For great results use a hob:
- In a saucepan mix 40g of Mornflake Organic Oats with 285mls (½ pint) of cold water.
- Bring to the boil and then stir continuously for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stand for 1 minute.
- If you like your porridge creamier make as above with milk or use half milk half water. Add salt or sugar to taste as required.
Alternatively prepare in the microwave:
† Based on 800W microwave oven. If yours is difference adjust the time accordingly.
- Using a large microwavable bowl, mix 40g of Mornflake Organic Oats with 285mls (½ pint) of cold water, leave uncovered and cook on full power† for 2 minutes.
- Stir well and then cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes on full power.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute.
- If you like your porridge creamier make as above with milk or use half milk half water. Add salt or sugar to taste if required.
- High in Fibre
- Helps Actively Lower Cholesterol*
- 100% Wholegrain
- Source of Protein
- Great for Vegetarians & Vegans
As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, oat beta glucans have been shown to help lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One 40g portion of Organic Oats provides 1.6g of beta glucans from oats, which is 53% of 3g, the suggested daily amount.
Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours, once opened store in an airtight container.
Remove plastic insert before recycling
Box – Card Widely Recycled
Insert – Plastic – Check Local Recycling
Where To Buy