For generations, families in Britain have enjoyed their porridge with Lyle's Golden Syrup. Now the same unique taste and aroma of Lyle's Golden Syrup is available in our flavoured porridge sachets, specially created to help you enjoy the goodness of porridge oats. Our sachet oats are simple and quick to make, so if your mornings are a rush, then grab our Oats 2 Go Golden Syrup Flavour for an instantly nutritious breakfast!
Each pack contains 8 porridge sachets.
£1.00 312gBuy Online
Mornflake Wholegrain OATFLAKES (69%), Sugar, Natural Flavouring.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
Also, not suitable for NUT, WHEAT & BARLEY or SOYA allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product.
Per Sachet with 180mls of semi-skimmed milk
Per 39g Sachet
per 39g Sachet
Of which saturates
of which sugars
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
(‡RI = Reference intake)
** The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium
How to Make
For best results use a Microwave:
†Microwave guidelines based on 800W microwave oven so if yours is different please adjust the time accordingly; a lower wattage microwave will need about ½ minute longer.
- Empty sachet contents into a non-metallic bowl.
- Fill sachet with cold milk to the fill line (approx. 180mls). Pour onto the oats.
- Cook on full power for 1 minute†
- Give them a stir & pop back in to cook for another minute†
- Stand for 1 minute & then tuck in, but be careful contents will be hot. If you like your porridge slightly thicker cook for a further 30 seconds.
On the Hob:
- Empty the sachet contents into a saucepan.
- Fill the sachet with cold milk to the fill line (around 180mls) & add to the saucepan.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 2 minutes or until all the milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- High Fibre
- Contains Wholegrain
- No Added Salt**
- Great for Vegetarians & Vegans
To keep them delicious, store in a cool, dry place
Box – Card – Widely Recycled
Sachet – Paper & Plastic – Not Currently Recycled
Where To Buy