Our Oatbran is the perfect addition to any meal - it's made from 100% pure oatbran which helps to lower cholesterol*. Oatbran works by absorbing excess cholesterol on its way through your body. So by sprinkling some of our Oatbran on to your Mornflake breakfast cereal you'll be getting the benefit without any fuss. Now that IS clever!
£1.49 500gBuy Online
Mornflake OATBRAN (100%)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
Per 40g Portion***
per 40g Portion
Of which saturates
of which sugars
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
(‡RI = Reference intake)
** The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium
*** Nutrition information per 40g portion will be the same when the product is cooked with water
How to Make
Oatbran porridge the hob:
- In a saucepan mix 40g of Mornflake Oatbran with 285mls (½ pint) of cold water.
- Bring to the boil and then stir continuously for up to 3 minutes until the Oatbran thickens to your liking.
- If you like your Oatbran porridge creamier make as above with milk or use half milk half water. Add salt or sugar to taste as required.
Alternatively prepare in the microwave:
† Based on 800W microwave oven. If yours is difference adjust the time accordingly.
- Using a large microwavable bowl, mix 40g of Mornflake Oatbran with 285mls (½ pint) of cold water, leave uncovered and cook on full power† for 2 minutes.
- Stir well and then cook for a further 1½ minutes on full power, leave to stand for 1 minute.
- If you like your Oatbran porridge creamier make as above with milk or use half milk half water. Add salt or sugar to taste if required.
- High in Fibre
- Helps Actively Reduce Cholesterol*
- Great for Vegetarians & Vegans
*As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, oat beta glucans have been shown to help lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One 40g portion of Oatbran provides 2.3g of beta glucans from oatbran, which is 76% of 3g, the suggested daily amount.
Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours, once opened store in an airtight container.
Film – Plastic - Not currently recycled
Where To Buy