Simply made with Mornflake’s finest rolled oats, skimmed milk and natural soya protein, Mornflake GO! Porridge is the perfect breakfast boost for anyone who wants to stay on top of their game – from busy mums to gym buffs! Great on it's own as porridge or blend it into a smoothie for an extra protein fix.
Hailed by nutritionists as one of the healthiest sources of protein, our High Protein Porridge is made with non GM soya which contains nine essential amino acids in the perfect ratio for maintaining everyday health and is naturally low in saturated fat.
Each box contains 8 individual sachets.
£2.39 288gBuy Online
Mornflake Wholegrain OATFLAKES (70%), SOYA Protein Isolate (15%), Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavouring, Salt
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD.
Also not suitable for NUT, PEANUT, MILK, WHEAT or BARLEY allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product.
Per Sachet with 180mls Semi Skimmed Milk
Per 36g Sachet
Per 36g Sachet
Of which saturates
Of which sugars
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
(‡RI = Reference intake)
How to Make
How to make in the microwave:
†Microwave guidelines based on 800w microwave oven, if yours is different please adjust the time accordingly, a lower wattage microwave will need about ½ minute longer.
- Empty sachet contents into a non-metallic bowl
- Fill sachet with cold milk to the fill line (approx. 180mls). Pour on to the oats.
- Cook on full power for 1½ minutes.†
- Give them a stir and pop back in to cook for another minute†
- Stand for 1 minute and then tuck in, but be careful contents will be hot (if you like your porridge slightly thicker cook for a further 30 seconds)
How to make on the hob:
- Empty the sachet contents into a saucepan.
- Fill the sachet with cold milk to the fill line (approx. 180mls) & add to the saucepan Bring to the boil then simmer for 2 minutes or until all the milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- High in Protein‡
- Contains Wholegrain
- High in Fibre
- Helps Actively Lower Cholesterol*
- 25g Wholegrain from Oats
‡As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass and to the maintenance of normal bones
*As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, oat beta glucans have been shown to help lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One 36g portion of Mornflake GO Chocolate Porridge provides at least 1g of beta glucans from oats, which is 33% of 3g, the suggested daily intake
To keep them delicious store in a cool dry place.
Box – Card – Widely Recycled
Sachet – Paper & Plastic not currently recycled
Where To Buy